HERE'S THE DEAL
COLLEGE GRADUATE REBATE
ELIGIBLE COLLEGE PROGRAMS
- Accredited Four-Year College/University
- Accredited Two-Year College
- Registered Nursing Degree Program
- Accredited Graduate Degree Program
- Two-Year Toyota Technical Education Network Program
- Two-Year Post-Secondary Automotive Program by NATEF
- Electrician Apprenticeship/Certification Program
HOW TO QUALIFY
- In order to qualify you need:
- Proof that you have graduated recently or will graduate soon.
- Proof that you have a job lined up.
- Additional Program Features:
- No money down and no monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs.
- Waived security deposit (with lease agreements).
- College Graduate Rebate can be combined with the Scion Pure Lease program or applied toward the purchase of a new Scion.
- Through your participating dealer, customers who qualify for the college graduate rebate will also automatically get APRs that are available for well qualified customers.
 Rebate is offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Rebate will be applied on lease contracts, first toward the amounts due at the lease signing or delivery, with any remainder to the capitalized cost reduction, or toward the down payment on finance contracts. Program available on approved credit to qualified customers financing or leasing new untitled Scion vehicles through Scion dealers and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. One rebate per finance or lease transaction. Contracts must be dated between April 2, 2013 to July 8, 2013. Rebate cannot be combined with Scion Military Rebate Program. Some restrictions apply. The College Graduate Program may not be available in all states and is subject to change or termination at any time. First payment may be deferred for the first 90 days (only available on new Scions up to 60-month terms); finance charges accrue from contract date. Deferred payment not available in PA or in connection with preferred option finance plane.
Scion Solutions programs are offered through your participating Scion dealer and Toyota Financial Services. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation.
To qualify you must show proof that you have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months; or that you have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years; or that you are enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years; or that you have graduated from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post-secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF during the last two years; or that you have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW. Show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date with 120 days of your purchase contract date. Toyota Financial Services must deem your salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and vehicle payments.
Also important to note: Credit lapses may be allowed. you may still qualify if you've paid off your obligations with 60 days or less of the due date and do not have charge-offs totaling more than $1,000 in the past 24 months.
The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the College graduate Program qualifications. Ask your participating Scion dealer for details